Classic UFO over Phoenix, Arizona



Witness image 1 (Credit: Mufon)
Witness image 2 (Credit: Mufon)

MUFON Case 73480

Date of event: December 29, 2015

Eyewitness states: ''From my driveway, looking northest above South Mountain, I observed a flying object that did not look at all like a commercial airliner. It was 1-2 miles away, headed slowly northeast. The reddish-orange lights ran completely across the midsection, and pulsated. I quickly took pictures with my smartphone camera, and tried to get a video, but streetlight came on, which made video impossible. I was returning from the store and happened to look in the sky, and noticed immediately that this didn't look like a ''normal'' aircraft. My first thought was ''not a normal plane, get a picture''. Given the proximity to airforce bases and previous unidentified aircraft around Phoenix, I thought it might be some new experimental craft, or maybe one not of this planet. My feeling was ''Hey, I'm really seeing this, and it isn't spooky or overly exciting - this is a real craft of some type''. No emotion swings, just logical realization that I'm seeing something outside my frame of reference. I lost sight of it when it was 5+ miles away, and was too small to see in the dark night sky.''







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...