Star like object over Minoa, New York





MUFON Case 78392

Date of sighting: July 25, 2016

Location of sighting: Minoa, New York, US

Eyewitness states: 
''I was standing in my back yard observing distant storm clouds in the east around 1925 on July 25th 2016. At this time, I caught a gimps of a bright object just beyond the trees to my east and at first I thought it may be a bright satellite which would have been impressive for that time of the day. We also live within a flight path so I thought it could be a plane. As it cleared the biggest tree and came into view, I could tell that it was not a plane, was to low to be a satellite and to slow as well. It looked to be within 5 miles away and from my prospective, just above the trees as the pictures will show. I continued to watch as it traveled in a straight line from approx. the North East to the South and eventually lost sight when it was obscured by more trees in my line of sight. The reason I report now is because I had forgotten that I did take some pictures and hope that at a minimum, someone may be able to enhance them enough to make out what this may be. I wish I had a better story to tell but that is about it. I know what satellites look like, planes, helicopters, stars. Chinese lanterns and drones. I can honestly say that I am baffled by this and ''thankfully''. I had the sense enough to take a series of pictures. The first photo is of the area of the observation. Photos 2-4 are in order and show the object and path. I have geo. location and time date stamp on the photos.''










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...