Cylinder-shaped object appeared on photo of rocket launch in Cape Canaveral, Florida



Witness image 1. (Credit: Mufon)


MUFON Case 63393

Date of event: 02/11/2015 04:10 UTC

Location of event: Cape Canaveral, Florida, United States

Eyewitness states: ''I was watching a rocket launch from my front porch on 2/11/2015. The rocket launched from Cape Canaveral, FL. I took several photos of the rocket as it gained altitude. I saw nothing unusual while taking photos. It wasn't until I loaded the photos on my computer and looked at them that I noticed an object on one photo only in the same shot as the rocket. It wasn't there on the photo before and it wasn't there on the photo after. There were only a few seconds between photos. I send the three photos to Gary Mobley, the Florida Mufon State Section Director to view. He stated that if you blow the object up, it appears to be a cylinder. He told me to report it.''


Source: http://space-man.de/case.php?case=63393#case

Witness image 2. (Credit: Mufon)

Witness image 3. (Credit: Mufon)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...