An unidentified flying object has been photographed over Bristol before vanishing completely





An unidentified flying object has been photographed over Bristol before to vanish into thin air, according to Bristol Post.

The mysterious UFO was caught on camera by 57-year-old Jeff Cook, who took the picture on Sunday from his garden in Knowle. But the sighting has left him baffled and now he wants answers.

''I normally look up in the sky with planes flying over and that,'' said Jeff. ''I looked up and saw it and it just stayed in the same place. I thought is it one of those giant inflatable things you see in the shops, but if you look it's actually not.
It was there, it stayed in the same place all the time then it just moved slightly to the left and then all of a sudden it just went.''



Jeff said an aeroplane was passing at the moment he spotted the object, but he added: ''It was higher than the air liner - and that was quite high. If it was some sort of balloon that's quite a record. I thought, I will go and get my other camera out, I was going to swap the lens. As I was about to take a shot it vanished. I have asked a few friends and showed a few friends and they just think that's weird.
It actually did stay in place and I thought, if it was a balloon surely it would have moved.''

Jeff Cook spotted this flying object and believes it is a UFO.



Source: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...