Orange UFO photographed over the mountains in Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii






MUFON Case 79999

Date of event: October 23, 2016

Location of event: Kaneohe Bay, Waikane, Hawaii

Eyewitness states: 
''I was taking pictures at Kaneohe Bay at lunch time of the mountains. I had on the ''multiple pictures'' setting which means if I hold down the button of my camera then it will continuously snap photos with not even a second invetween shots. I had this option on and took multiple picture of the mountains. I went to go look back at my pictures when I noticed one of them was not like the others. At first I thought a wood hip was on my lense but I looked closer and I realized I had spotted a UFO! Now, I don't really believe in stereotypical UFOs but this creeped me out so much that I'm reporting it just in case it really is one! The U identified object I saw was a disk, football shape and it was yellow/orange. When I zoom up on my camera, there seems to be a dome on the top as well. As soon as I saw the picture and realized it wasn't a football or woodchip I got a very eerie feeling. I showed my brother and dad the photo right when I saw but they didn't seem to be worried much about it. I attached the photos in this report as well. The first one should be a plain picture of the mountains and the second one has the weird object in it. It seems to be hovering over the mountain in the middle right side of the photo.''

Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...