Unusual light photographed over Freehold, New Jersey







MUFON Case 79582

Date of sighting: May 28,2016

Location of sighting: Freehold, New Jersey, US

Eyewitness states:
''As I exited the rear of the store, I noticed an unusual light approaching. It made no sound and I brazenly erked it on to come closer. It did and that's when it hovered over the Raceways horse stables and that's when I decided to try and catch it on my phone camera.
Later while showing a co-worker, it disappeared from the screen. It did that a couple of times even on his phone when I sent it to him. We both were dumbfounded thinking either aliens or government knew I had it and didn't want it exposed. Since then I've been looked at as if I were dreaming it all up. Just looking for an answer.''

Witness image. (Credit: MUFON)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...